This notice is to advise you of the details concerning the Annual General Meeting for the Electoral District of Haliburton-Kawartha Lakes-Brock.
Please note that this will be a virtual online event.
Date: Thursday, December 3, 2020
Registration: (Fill out form below)
Deadline to Register: Thursday, November 26th, 2020
* In order to attend the AGM and be eligible to vote for directors to the board, you MUST register by RSVP’ing by the deadline and providing a copy of your valid, government-issued photo ID.
In order to be eligible to stand for election, or to vote at the AGM, you must either –
- hold a valid Conservative Party of Canada membership twenty-one (21) days prior to the AGM.
- have held a membership within the previous 90 days, AND renewed online, prior to the call to vote.
To renew your membership online: https://donate.conservative.ca/membership/
The following business shall be conducted at the Annual General Meeting:
- Report by the President on behalf of the Board of Directors
- Presentation of financial statements
- Appoint the Auditor
- Presentation of new board
- Presentation of election readiness plan
- Report of the Chair of the Candidate Nominating Committee
- Other business, as required